Elevator Repair Answering Services
Elevators operate around the clock, and emergencies can happen at time. Electro-mechanical equipment by nature is prone to occasional failure. Our emergency dispatch agents are specifically trained to respond to imminent situations with the necessary speed and attention to detail.
In an emergency (like an elevator getting stuck between floors), the occupants pick up the emergency telephone which routes directly to our call center where our operators are experts at calming distressed occupants and rapidly dispatching the call. Our system can automatically determine the elevator’s address through a database of caller IDs for each elevator location. From there, call center agents are able to calm stranded riders and dispatch on-call technicians.
At Answering365, we take care to ensure the highest level accuracy and rapid response. Our agents understand how quick response time diminishes damage during an elevator emergency. Therefore we are committed to having our professional agents respond to your calls immediately 24/7.
Our Elevator Repair Answering Services do lots of things well, including:
- Locate and manage on-call technicians; dispatch them where needed
- Be responsive to follow your unique script developed with your company’s and callers’ needs in mind
- Monitor carefully your techs’ actions, document the call and ensuing activities
- Capture leads, forwarding callers to the appropriate sales contact
- efficiently process messages through multiple means (i.e. phone, text, e-mail, voice mail, and other wireless devices)