Hospital Answering Services
A first-rate hospital’s answering service is absolutely essential for modern medicine. Our service provides streamlined communication for callers regardless of time of day, regardless if the doctor is in or out of the office. Patients need to feel their hospital staff cares for them, and there will always be someone to whom they can reach out.
Our agents provide all hospital personnel that layer of support, while at the same time giving patients and their loved ones the peace of mind they deserve.
For hospitals and urgent care centers, every day can be filled with crises and challenges. Just answering the phones quickly and accurately are a basic necessity. Since 1989, Answering365 has been providing seamless backup and call-routing services to hospitals and urgent care medical clinics to relieve heavy call volume that can overload a staff.
A Hospital Answering Service does a lot of things well. These include:
- appointment scheduling and confirmation
- prescription reminder outbound telephone calls
- lab result notification for patients when results are ready for pickup
- data base management for emergency protocol and on-call scheduling
- trained agents skilled in accurate message-taking and rapid dispatch
- proper and prompt routing of emergency messages
- effectively facilitate emergency dispatch
- provide clear pre-surgical instructions
- meticulously track medical call activity and issue monthly reports
- efficiently process messages through multiple pathways (i.e. telephone, e-mail,internet, voice mail, and wireless devices