Terms and Condition
Employment Terms and Conditions
- I have completed this application for employment as well as any and all other related or supplemental documents personally and all the answers supplied in this application and the other documents are complete and accurate. I have not intentionally omitted or failed to disclose any data that may reduce my prospects for employment with this Answering365. I understand that any falsification or omission of, or failure to disclose, such relevant information shall be grounds for the Answering365, on discovery of the problem, to reject the application or, if I am employed, to immediately terminate employment.
- I authorize Answering365 to research and investigate, through the references I have supplied and through any other lawful means, my employment history, education, skills and any other matter related to my qualifications for the position applied for in accordance with applicable law. I similarly authorize the references I have supplied to disclose to the Answering365 — and, unless otherwise required by law, without any notice to me of such disclosure — any and all reports, transcripts, letters and other records and documents related to my past work, education and any other matter related to my qualifications for employment in accordance with applicable law. I hereby release the Answering365, all my past employers, all my past educational institutions and all other individuals, corporations, partnerships and organizations from any and all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising from or in any way related to such research, investigation and/or disclosure.
- Having read and understood the attached job description, I acknowledge and agree that in order to enable Answering365 to determine whether I possess the skills and other personal qualities necessary to qualify for the position I am applying for, Answering365 may engage in a testing and interview process. The tests may include but not be limited to those that measure intelligence, aptitude and personality traits required to meet the requirements of the position, including but not limited to meeting the Answering365’s standards for performance, interpersonal relations and competence on the job. To the full extent permitted by law, I hereby release the Answering365 and any and all Answering365 employees, representatives, associated testing services and any and all other individuals, corporations, partnerships and organizations from any and all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including reasonable attorney fees, arising from or in any way related to such testing and interview processes, including but not limited to claims based on any state or federal rights of privacy.
Arbitration Provision [OPTIONAL PARAGRAPH – I UNDERSTAND MY REFUSAL TO INITIAL THIS PARAGRAPH WILL NOT DISQUALIFY ME AS A CANDIDATE FOR THE APPLIED-FOR JOB POSITION] I acknowledge and agree any claim or dispute that arises from and/or in connection with my submission of this application and/or the application process that cannot be resolved by initial direct communications between the Answering365 and me shall be resolved by binding arbitration. The Federal Arbitration Act (FAA) shall govern interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings pursuant to arbitration. To the extent the FAA is inapplicable, California arbitration law shall apply. The American Arbitration Association (AAA) shall arbitrate such dispute unless
another third party arbitrator is agreed upon in writing by both parties. The arbitration shall be conducted either in accordance with AAA’s Employment Arbitration Rules and Procedures which are in effect at the time of the arbitration (see www.adr.org/employment) or, if an alternative arbitrator is agreed upon, in accordance with the then current rules and procedures of that third party arbitrator. The arbitrator is prohibited from imposing any type of fees, cost or expense upon me that I would not be required to bear if I were free to bring a legal action in court. In the event I am hired by Answering365, then Answering365’s published policies and procedures for resolution, mediation and arbitration of disputes with employees, including but not limited to those stated in the Answering365’s alternative dispute resolution agreement, shall replace this agreement to arbitrate. Except as expressly prohibited by law, each side waives its right to bring or participate in a class action proceeding in any state or federal court (“Class Claims”). Class action procedures shall not be asserted, nor will they apply in any such arbitration, and the party bringing the claim shall not seek to represent Class Claims in arbitration. I UNDERSTAND BY AGREEING TO ARBITRATION I AM VOLUNTARILY GIVING UP ANY RIGHT I MAY HAVE TO A JUDGE OR JURY WITH REGARD TO SUCH CLAIMS OR DISPUTES.
- I understand that all employment offers are conditioned on providing satisfactory proof of my identity and legal authority to work in the United States and may also be conditioned on Answering365’s receipt of acceptable responses or results to reference inquiries, background checks including criminal history, and/or drug tests. I further understand that to the extent permitted by law, employment with Answering365 may also be conditioned on my signing an arbitration agreement which includes a class action waiver.
- I understand that nothing in this application and nothing in communications between me and Answering365 representatives or associates during the application, interview and/or testing process is intended to create an offer of employment or a contract of employment between me and the Answering365. If hired by the Answering365, nothing in this application, nothing in communications between me and Answering365 representatives or associates during the application, interview and/or testing process and nothing in my employment is intended to create or should be construed to create anything other than “at-will” employment for no definite or determinable period that may be terminated by either me or the Answering365 at any time, for any reason or no reason at all and without prior notice. I further acknowledge and agree that any promises or representations that contradict any of the above paragraphs are only binding on the Answering365 if signed in writing by me and an authorized Answering365 representative.
- During this application process, I will not use or disclose any trade secret or other confidential information I obtained from my prior or current employer(s) or any other parties that I am prohibited from using or disclosing. I further acknowledge and agree that I will not use or disclose to anyone else any trade secret or other confidential information which Answering365 may disclose to me during this application process. I also acknowledge that I have no restrictions on my ability to work for Answering365 and/or would not be violating any restrictions, including but not limited to any covenants not to compete. Notwithstanding the above, I understand I shall have the right to disclose information about unlawful acts in the workplace, including, but not limited to, sexual harassment.
Nothing above shall apply to any claims or rights I may have under the California Fair Employment and Housing Act.
To summarize, the business purposes for collecting all of the above categories of personal information include one or more of the following: to fulfill or satisfy the reason for which the information is provided; to meet Answering365’s obligations arising from the employer-job candidate relationship; as necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Answering365, its clients, workforce, or others; to respond to law enforcement or other government agency requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations; and to enforce any relevant Answering365 policies.
Answering365 will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information it collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you additional notice.
Answering365 will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable state and local “Fair Chance” laws.